- alli is an FDA approved weight loss supplement that helps block about 25 percent of the fat you eat from being absorbed
- Acts as an effective weight loss product and diet pill for both women and men
- For every 5 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli can help you lose 2 to 3 more
- alli weight loss supplement works in the digestive tract and is minimally absorbed into the bloodstream, so there are no direct effects on the cardiovascular or central nervous system
- alli capsules are a weight loss pill for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced calorie and low fat diet
alli (orlistat 60 milligram capsules) is your smart edge for weight loss. Among weight loss products, it’s the only FDA-approved over-the-counter weight loss aid. Orlistat, the active ingredient in alli, is a lipase inhibitor and works by binding to specific enzymes that break down fats. As a result, about 25 percent of the fat you consume is not absorbed and passes through the digestive system. Since the calories associated with this unabsorbed fat are not used, the number of calories that enter your system is reduced. You’re ready with alli by your side. alli (orlistat 60 milligram capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Read and follow label directions.
alli orlistat 60 mg capsules weight loss pill refill pack (120 capsules) contains: A read me first brochure and up to 40-day supply. It is designed for people who are already using alli and have previously purchased the starter pack. Helps you lose more weight than dieting alone. Read the enclosed brochure for other important information. Diet and exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program.